Welcome to the Buddy System! Support is just a click away...

Welcome to our Forums! Whether currently battling HG, planning a future pregnancy, or just needing a place to learn and be heard, start here. Sign up for a support buddy and tell us about yourself.

Moderator: PamelaRose

Re: Welcome to the Buddy System! Support is just a click awa

Postby 3hearts » Dec 28, 2015 6:57 pm

Hello! I'm new here. I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby. I'm not 100% sure if i have HG but my "morning" sickness is getting pretty bad and I'm really feeling it emotionally and physically. With my first child I was nauseous for the entire pregnancy and I'm unfortunately thinking this is going to be the same way.

My husband has been putting in the extra hours at home with my preschool age son and he's pretty sick of hearing about how I don't feel good. :(
3hearts

Postby Kyevic » Jan 15, 2016 12:08 am

Hi. I'm an HG survivor and I think I'm pregnant again. My son was born October 17, 2010. I was sick as a dog by six weeks and spent two months getting I.V. rehydration. I was on heavy doses of Zofran until the day I gave birth. I'm not even late for AF yet (due Sunday) and I feel awful today. I've spent the whole day dry heaving. I managed to keep a bit of food down, but only just. I'm scared to death of what this means. I keep dreaming about twins. Will my HG be twice as bad if I'm having twins? The timing is also really bad. I depend on a seasonal job at the flower shop (I'm a designer) and now I won't be able to work that. It's a big hit for us financially. Now what?
Kyevic

Postby preggersandmiserable » Apr 04, 2016 2:33 pm

I really need a buddy.

First time pregnant, 12 weeks, and I am miserable. Currently located in California but will be moving to Maryland in 2 weeks.

Help!
preggersandmiserable

Postby Misstristyn » Apr 04, 2016 5:49 pm

I'm in Maryland. 4 time HG veteran, currently 6 weeks pregnant but currently still fluffy.
Misstristyn

Postby anitag » May 04, 2016 3:10 pm

Hello. I am on my 2nd hg pregnancy and live in Ohio. I am due December 2016 and would really like a buddy. This feeling alone thing is getting rather old.
anitag

Postby annmariejord » Aug 07, 2016 4:03 am

Hi my name is ann Marie
Currently my third pregnancy third hg only 5 wks 6 days 4 th day in bed already cracking up last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage after all the sickness at ten wks this time last yr
If there is anyone out there in a similar situation wld appreciate any support
Currently taking cariban and having acupuncture to no avail.
annmariejord

Postby TLSoup » Sep 13, 2016 12:30 pm

Hello!

My name is Tracy and I'm currently 13 weeks (Due March 16, 2017), with my second child. I had HG with my first and it was so rough, and although this pregnancy is very much different (still HG) it is still really difficult for me. I'm writing this from my bed on my 2nd consecutive day home from work, and I'm starting to worry about what the next 6 months will look like for me. I would love a buddy, I'm located in Wyoming. I know it is a long shot that there is someone in here from Wy, so a buddy from Colorado would be just fine since I have some pretty strong ties down there.

Thanks- T
Mom to Violet, 12/2008, (HG) and expecting in March 2017 (HG).
TLSoup

Postby karleysmomma » Dec 21, 2016 6:16 pm

It has been a decade since I had a baby. Had HG with my daughter a long time ago. I am 32 and wasn't planning a baby and thought the days of HG were a thing of the past. Well, surprise surprise I am pregnant. Totally unplanned. I told him, but he wanted an abortion and I just couldn't bring myself to do that. I have a career and I am a good mom. Finger crossed I decided to go it alone. Now I am 10 weeks and HG has taken over. Already been in the ER twice, vomiting at least 15 times a day, and I have lost 26 pounds. My only help is my 12 year old daughter and my mom who has helped do things like go to the store. I am so afraid and I am so tired. I am so sick. I don't know what to do.
karleysmomma

Previous

Return to New to the Forums