HG & the workplace.

Welcome to our Forums! Whether currently battling HG, planning a future pregnancy, or just needing a place to learn and be heard, start here. Sign up for a support buddy and tell us about yourself.

Moderator: PamelaRose

HG & the workplace.

Postby alleycat1444 » May 05, 2016 5:32 pm

So, I was at work today having a so so day on my journey with HG. Puked a few times, took my diclegis which has helped some but does not defeat all symptoms. I am a CNA and pregnant with my 2nd pregnancy and am having HG difficulties. Well today as my day went on, my supervisor called me into the office and wanted to speak with me. Apparently April 19th, I had my head down at the nurses desk and was "sleeping". Needless to say I was certainly not sleeping I was feeling sick and had my head down for a minute and it was one of my first days back in weeks as I have HG all day sickness andhad to call off most March and April of work due to severe dehydration issues and trips to the ER. Well anyway, my supervisor wrote me up and told me it is grounds to termination. Luckily my DON has been supportive and knows everything I am battling as me and my husband have been communicating with her a lot and tons of excuses later so I am not terminated. But who here thinks my supervisor is out of line for this as I am very upset.
alleycat1444

Return to New to the Forums