Back for a 3rd time

Welcome to our Forums! Whether currently battling HG, planning a future pregnancy, or just needing a place to learn and be heard, start here. Sign up for a support buddy and tell us about yourself.

Moderator: PamelaRose

Back for a 3rd time

Postby azmom » Jun 17, 2016 4:58 pm

Hi everyone!
I previously posted on this forum as argirl27, but I wasn't able to log in under that name this time. I never thought I would be saying this, but after two horrendous HG pregnancies (ending in healthy babies, thankfully) I am once again pregnant. It was not planned, and I am ashamed to say it, but I am not happy. We just moved across the country and have NO family here, which was a major support system with my other two babies. I have my precious little girl and boy. I was done having babies and spending months on end in bed attached to an IV/central line.

Right now, the only positive seems to be that I now live in a place that has a LOT of supportive OBGYNs according to your referral pages here (Phoenix metro area). So, just for future reference, does anyone know if the medical MJ laws apply to women suffering from HG? I've never lived in a state where it was even medically available, so this is new territory for me.
azmom

Return to New to the Forums