Is anybody there...?

Welcome to our Forums! Whether currently battling HG, planning a future pregnancy, or just needing a place to learn and be heard, start here. Sign up for a support buddy and tell us about yourself.

Moderator: PamelaRose

Is anybody there...?

Postby smatarazzo » Oct 10, 2016 4:29 pm

I was so excited about this forum and the support it could offer but it seems like no one is active on here anymore. Are there any HG ladies out there to buddy up and support each other through this or is this just a relic of a once awesome community? :( I've been there and am here to support you if you're out there!
smatarazzo

Re: Is anybody there...?

Postby Jenstarre » Oct 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Hello! I was just wondering the same thing and also looking for a buddy.
Jenstarre

Postby DivineLotus » Oct 12, 2016 10:43 am

I was here back in 2010. It has changed. Now that FB is very popular. Youll find a lot of groups for HG moms. Im a mod in Hyperemesis Gravidarum before during and the aftermath. So this place is the slowest I have ever seen. Its really sad because this was my life line then. I try to come back here as much as I can.
Second HG baby. 8/6/15
Treated with zofran, diclegis, compro, colace, jigsaw magnesium. HG 7 weeks - 17 weeks. Continued meds.

First HG baby. 4/11/11
HG 4-20weeks, little treatment, severe. Zofran, reglan, B6, placenta pervia, lost 12lbs, depression, ptsd.
DivineLotus
Opinionated HGer

Postby smatarazzo » Oct 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Hi there! thanks for responding. Yes, the site feels quite dead. I like the facebook groups but, even though they are closed, I like the privacy I feel here. Also, facebook doesn't allow for easy categorization and searching old posts like the forum does. Oh well. I guess I'll adapt. Thanks, girls!
smatarazzo

Return to New to the Forums