useful website

Recovering from birth & months of Hyperemesis, encompassing post-partum concerns such as nutritional and physical recovery from HG, breastfeeding support, and infant medical issues stemming from HG (infant reflux, feeding issues, prematurity, etc.).

Moderators: Atsie, tgger007, _Laurie

useful website

Postby Satyam in Australia » Jun 18, 2004 12:38 am

Hi everyone
My daughter is 9 months and she has been fully breastfed. I have been having trouble expressing enough milk for the two days she is in daycare, so I went looking for info and found this website which has links to all different breastfeeding sites and I found it very useful. I think we have also been going through some nipple confusion (i didn't realise this until I read one of the websites) she's only taken a bottle over the last two months and lately she tends to chew on my nipple and leave teeth marks (not very comfortable) and i realised this must be from her getting used to the bottle and the way she sucks/chews on that. She is also getting really fussy, getting on and off my breasts changing from side to side and getting very distracted.

heres the link
http://bf.marie.org/bf/
best wishes
Satyam
Satyam in Australia

Return to HG Recovery & Post-Partum