(((Beth and Robin)))

Help with physical and emotional healing for moms who have suffered loss.

Moderators: justme, ***, deb

(((Beth and Robin)))

Postby IslandDreamer » Nov 10, 2005 12:19 am

(((Dear Beth and Robin)))

We're all remembering your little ones with you and sending our support as these difficult anniversaries approach. I'm so sorry.

Love and prayers,
Suzanne
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby nomore » Nov 10, 2005 8:52 am

Suzanne-

Thank you. My little angel baby has been on my mind greatly lately.... miss you...

((((((((((((((BETH)))))))))))))))))))

I dont have the right words.... but Im so sorry.... just remember, one day at at time.

Robin
nomore
Forum Moderator

Thank you

Postby Bethers » Nov 10, 2005 3:04 pm

It's so hard. Thank you Suzanne and Robin. I am really sad. It's starting to hit me more and more. I am focusing that my babies are in heaven with my parents and my mom and dad are taking care of them.

Robin, my friend, we have so much in common in such a sad way. I first want to say, I am so sorry to you too. There are no words to take away the pain of our loss. I am so proud of you for getting through this pregnancy for you and your baby. I knew you could do it and the reward, as you know, is going to be so worth every miserable day in the end. I am always here for you in anyway I can be. I am thinking of you and sending you hugs too always.

Suzanne thank you for being such a good support and strength always and for being there for so many of us. Your courage and strength through all you have been through is so inspirational to so many of us.

I know because of these boards and my good friends here, and all my family and other friends and with the love from up above of my parents and babies and other loved ones there, that I will get through another HG pregnancy next year and be blessed with a beautiful little love.

Love to you all, Bethers
Last edited by Bethers on Nov 10, 2005 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bethers -Mom to Justin 1-9-96 HG hospitalized 40+. Mom to 2 angels 5-21-04 & 11-16-04. Will ttc in Feb 2006. 2 more Months OMG!!!rl=http://www.tickercentral.com]Image[/url]
Bethers
Been There Done That

Postby Natalie » Nov 10, 2005 3:41 pm

HUGE (((hugs))) to you both in this difficult month. I will be thinking of you.

Love Natalie, x
Natalie
Forum Moderator

Postby dwtegli » Nov 11, 2005 9:31 am

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

To you both,

Wendy
dwtegli
Forums Administrator

Postby IslandDreamer » Nov 16, 2005 11:11 am

(((Beth)))

Remembering your precious little child with you today. Anniversaries are so hard.

Love,
Suzanne
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Return to Loss, Grief & Recovery