Our Family photo for Christmas cards this year

Help with physical and emotional healing for moms who have suffered loss.

Moderators: justme, ***, deb

Our Family photo for Christmas cards this year

Postby Jenny » Dec 03, 2005 12:08 pm

Here is the rough draft before touch ups of our family's Christmas photo. See how I included my three babies? Do you think people will pick up on that?

We are each holding a cat (yes I am a true rescuer) and they do not exactly love being in the same room together much less posing for a photo (what would their friends think?) So they are all hissing and growling. You can see that we are all laughing and terrified! Very funny moment to soften a very sad week. Hope you enjoy!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a104/ ... ghcopy.jpg

Image[/img]
Jenny Davidson
DH Charles Davidson
Married May 27, 2004

Jenny
HER Majesty

Postby AmberWest » Dec 04, 2005 1:18 pm

Jenny,

It's a shame this picture didn't go to the life folder as well so many more would see it. I know many of the girls can't come here right now beacuse it is far to emotional to handle while ill.

The picture is very cute! :D I picked out the angels on the cedar chest and the significance, and probably would have done without your mentioning it if that's what you were wondering.

And the kitties, lol :lol: being a cat lover myself (I have 3) I can tell totally that there are some personality clashes going on. :lol: But no, I don't think anyone would think they are growling or hissing, just well, a bit miffed. I love that part of the picture, they are family too after all. :D
AmberWest
Master of HG

Postby bibliojo » Dec 05, 2005 1:20 am

Jenny, I love it!! Especially the cats...lol, another cat lady here! :wink:

What courage you have shown...

Joanna
2 HG pregnancies
Lukas - February 2003
Katya - October 2006

bibliojo
Forum Moderator

Postby JennyK » Dec 06, 2005 3:32 pm

Jenny,

When I saw the picture in your thread with your Christmas letter (before reading this post) I got the significance of the three angels immediately. What a sweet way to include them. :)
Jenny
Annie, January '04
Will, August '06
JennyK
Forum Moderator

Return to Loss, Grief & Recovery