Adoption

Share your questions about and experiences with adoption or surrogacy pregnancy alternatives.

Moderators: Atsie, caleighbelle47

Adoption

Postby Adrienne » May 11, 2009 2:03 pm

After having HG with my second son we have decided to adopt from South Korea. Any HG survivors also adopting?
Adrienne
Adrienne

Postby Beck » May 11, 2009 8:58 pm

:hugs: I havent but I have considered it! there are a few girls who have adopted. All the best.
hg survivor x 5
1 dd, 3ds and one in heaven (born sleeping @ 15weeks)
Beck
Devoted to You

Postby desirayd » May 28, 2009 7:11 am

Hello,

I have 3 biological children ages 7, 5 and 9 months. I had HG with all 3 children. It was so very difficult, but I can say now that it is over with that it was worth it as I have 3 beautiful children now. When I was in the middle of it, I would never have said that. My husband had a V after our 3rd child and so we are done having children biologically. However, we are in the process to adopt a minor/correctable special needs girl from China. We are in the paperwork stage and hopefully all of our paperwork will be over to China by July or early August and then we will be waiting for a referral. We have always wanted to adopt, but HG made it a sure thing. We also lived in China for awhile volunteering at an orphanage over there. Check out the website of this amazing orphanage over in China. It truly is an awesome place where so many children are being helped. You can see me and my family's pictures under the "our team" section (John and Desiray Christen) www.chinaorphans.org

I would love to talk more with anyone about adoption. Adoption is a great way to add more children to your family and also give a child a loving, stable home that they would not otherwise have.

E-mail me at desiray.christen@chinaorphans.org if you want to talk more about adoption. I can help anyone get started on the adoption process. And, don't let the cost scare you away. The costs are spread out over many many months maybe even years AND there is a $11,000 tax credit that you will get back after your adoption is complete. We are by NO MEANS rich and we are able to do it.

Have a great day!

Desiray Christen
desirayd

Return to Adoption & Surrogacy