For those going to Dr. Phils

Volunteer your professional services, share fundraisers for HG & HER, and publicize HG to get the word out!

Moderators: RebeccaM, justme, annmarie

For those going to Dr. Phils

Postby tomorrow » Feb 27, 2007 2:34 pm

I just heard about Dr.Phils and have made arrangements to attend. However I would really like to know more information on details about maybe getting together with my Her sisters for lunch or dinner. I haven't heard any details other than that Teddi told me she would ask for some ideas. I have one to throw out there and wanted to know if anyone is interested. I have access to a clubhouse and I thought it would be nice if we could all get together in a quite place that was not so public like a restaurant where we wouldn't be time constraint to leave. The clubhouse has multiple rooms so for those of you who are still pregnant and would like to stay away from the smell of food, you would have a comfortable room to be in. The area also has and outside patio that i thought woluld be nice for the locals if they wanted to bring in their families, a place where the kids can play. If people are interested then I'd like to get the ball rolling to figure out about ordering ***foodment*** sandwiches, pasta, ribs (althought that might smell too much), etc ***end foodment*** The only catch that I'm worried about is that the clubhouse is a 45 mins to an hour away from the taping. I know some of you may be pregnant and I remember motion sickness was not the best, but I also know that being in a restaurant isn't so grand either. I llso understand that some might not want to make the drive, but it's just a thought I was throwing out there and if it sounds inviting to anyone then I'd like to call the clubhouse right away to set it aside. If everyone is interested then please contact me by posting or msg via msn messenger or email at tomorrow@cox.net. Hope to hear from you.
tomorrow
Welcomed Friend

Return to HG Awareness & Activism