Reference section

We're open to suggestions and questions for the forums.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Reference section

Postby galit » Jun 21, 2004 8:09 pm

Andy

I was wondering if we could have a reference section which would be locked. There are so many great refrences that get embedded in threads and later hard to find. E.g. Motherisk protocol listed in one of the threads. the ACOG bulletin listing the American protocols, any research papers on HG, your Zofran/B6/Unisom posting, suggested non medical protocols, suggested links to find physicians etc. This way you can refer people to this section. I know it would be more work for you because if you lock the section people would have to send you the references but it would keep the section strictly reserved for reference, and easier to find items rather than having conversational threads with embedded jewels of information.

galit
galit

Postby Ivydragon » Jul 04, 2004 11:13 am

Yes!

This is part of why I have so many moderators and have moved the forum here. I want to have a reference section that is chock full of information - there's tons of jewels, and I really want to spend most of my "HG" devoted time to digging them out and organizing them. It is my goal to be working towards this.

Andy
Mom to Aaron 14 (HG), Anna 11 (HG), Adam 8 (adopted), Andrew 8 (adopted), fostering a newborn . . .
Ivydragon
Devoted to You

Return to Ask the Administrators