Anyone in Scotland?

Welcome to a special place for mothers who live in the UK to discuss HG and pregnancy. Each part of the world has unique health care systems and challenges. We hope this helps you connect with others who can be the best support for you! Don't forget - we always welcome your participation in our online research and your help as a volunteer or by submitting a HG-friendly doctor/consultant.

Moderators: Natalie, Moderators

Anyone in Scotland?

Postby HelenA » Dec 09, 2005 1:07 pm

We will be moving to Scotland next year and are looking for a doctor that has dealt with HG before so we know I'll get the best treatment when we TTC again. We are planning on going to Fife or the surrounding areas, know any good dr's in that area?
Helen - 31 My blog
The Kids websites
Who cares for the carers? My blog about caring for a stroke victim
Imagehttp://img.weddingcountdown.com/ticker/n2abzkp9y.png[/img]
[/url]
Kimi - 28th May 2005
JJ - 22nd Sept 2006
James - 26th Oct 2007
HelenA
Forum Moderator

Postby PamelaRose » Dec 10, 2005 1:26 am

I've got 2 volunteers in Scotland, Helen. One is in Edinburgh, and I'm not sure where the other is. Let me know if you'd like to get in touch.
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Postby HelenA » Dec 10, 2005 4:30 am

Pamela - The edinburgh one would be ideal as it's not too far from Fife and DP's family are just outside Edinburgh in South queens ferry. I'd be grateful for her help if she can.
Helen - 31 My blog
The Kids websites
[/url]
Kimi - 28th May 2005
JJ - 22nd Sept 2006
James - 26th Oct 2007
HelenA
Forum Moderator

Postby Xphile_mo » Oct 04, 2006 4:22 am

Hey, only just joined last week so you may already have moved here - if so, welcome to Scotland!! :hugs:

I live in Tullibody (Clackmannanshire) but have friends who come from Fife and could find out if any of them specifically had good doctors if you still need one?? (unfortunately, don't know any with HG - don't know ANYONE else with this apart from on this forum!)
Moira x x x

Xphile_mo
HG Expert

Postby HelenA » Oct 07, 2006 5:26 pm

Hi Moira, Thanks for the offer, but the move is temporarily suspended, since not long after I posted that we found out we were expecting again :roll: and we only just had her 2 wks ago, so for now we are staying put, until I have healed emotionally and physically. Besides, this was our last one (better be..lol) so I'm really hoping that when we do finally move, I won't have the need for a dr who deals with it.
Helen - 31 My blog
The Kids websites
[/url]
Kimi - 28th May 2005
JJ - 22nd Sept 2006
James - 26th Oct 2007
HelenA
Forum Moderator

Return to UK Mothers