My efforts since having HG - please read if from UK

Welcome to a special place for mothers who live in the UK to discuss HG and pregnancy. Each part of the world has unique health care systems and challenges. We hope this helps you connect with others who can be the best support for you! Don't forget - we always welcome your participation in our online research and your help as a volunteer or by submitting a HG-friendly doctor/consultant.

Moderators: Natalie, Moderators

My efforts since having HG - please read if from UK

Postby Evaandbump » Apr 09, 2011 4:30 am

I have posted this a few places, hope this is ok.

In May next month I am running the half Marathon in the UK. I had my baby 9 months ago, after having HG for the whole 9 months. I tell my story on the attached link. I am raising money with my efforts for the Women's Reproductive Services in the area. Not all ladies had success with alternative treatment and it was not a magic cure for me. This is NOT just about the accupuncture. It's about the whole department who know this devastating illness inside and out. As a result of the fantastic work and advice these ladies do, other midwives, doctors, consultants at the hospital know about HG and its impact.

We all know ladies how important awareness is, and it starts as a small ripple in the pond and drifts out. Please if you can spare a moment to support my cause take a look at the attached link and help me make a difference in my area. Most ladies have been treated appallingly by the medical community, what a breath of fresh air to be able to make a difference and help spread the word.

www.justgiving.com/kerry-dungay

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I continue to look for ways to support ladies in my area and raise awareness.
Big hugs
Kerry xxxx
Evaandbump
Been There Done That

Return to UK Mothers