Oh My goodness! Cheri!!!

Moms with HG in their 2nd trimester.

Moderators: JennyK, txmomma, Atsie, Cin

Oh My goodness! Cheri!!!

Postby _Laurie » Aug 10, 2004 9:21 pm

Wow, I was so surprised as I was surfing through the posts to see that you're pregnant!! :shock: Wow, I'm behind, huh? :lol: You're in the second trimester?!? CONGRATS!!! :D I'm so happy for you.

So how have you been? How's the HG been this time? What have I missed? How are those three beautiful girls doing? I've been away from the boards. I mean I check in once in a while, but I'm not very good at finding my way around and there are SO many posts. I just can't believe that I missed the fact that you're pg again. Sorry my congrats are late!!! :o

Hugs,
Laurie
Laurie
3HG pregnancies: 2 sweet girls 4/01, 4/03, and my twins 1/27/07

We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world.
-Helen Keller
_Laurie
Forum Moderator

Postby Cheri » Aug 11, 2004 10:25 pm

Thanks Laurie!

Well this pg was more than a shock!! (Since it took 3 years for Megan to get here I guess we were a little too careless :oops: )

I was sooo depressed at going through hg again so soon, especially with a baby to take care of, but I have to say, this has been my easiest pg in many ways!! I am still doing Unisom/B6, but otherwise living very normally & only throwing up about once a week :D I'm not sure I could even officially classify as having hg this time because I only lost about 10-12 pounds!!

My girls are all doing really well & have been wonderful helpers when I was feeling the worst!! But it looks like the land of princesses is going to be invaded...the ultrasound shows a boy!! My girls are excited, but my dh is beside himself...he had to stop & buy a football on the way home from the ultrasound :lol:

I know it's hard to keep up...I am always behind on here now myself!! How are your little sweeties doing? I think it's about time we all post some updated pictures on the yahoo site!!
Cheri
Baby Lost at 15 weeks 3/02
Cheri
Opinionated HGer

Return to Second Trimester HG