Isabelle Elizabeth is here !!

Recovering from birth & months of Hyperemesis, encompassing post-partum concerns such as nutritional and physical recovery from HG, breastfeeding support, and infant medical issues stemming from HG (infant reflux, feeding issues, prematurity, etc.).

Moderators: Atsie, tgger007, _Laurie

Isabelle Elizabeth is here !!

Postby Andy » Jan 23, 2005 2:56 pm

At last!!! Isabelle was born at 0626 on January the 9th 2005, she weighed 9 pounds 3 1/2 ounces by caesarian.

As soon as she was born the nausea and vomiting stopped.
Some food arrived for me at the hospital which included fruit juice, milk, cereal and tea. I had them all in quick succession and felt amazing.

I am ready to face the world and show off my beautiful baby girl.
She is two weeks old today.

I haven't needed to take any meds from the moment she was born and I now feel like me, I feel like I have woken up and have so much enthusiasm for life now.
I am so excited to be a Mum.
So Ladies.....it will happen....you will feel better and have an amazing prize at the end of it all.

Lots of love an at last happy Andy and her relived partner Phil and of course our beautiful Bubs, Isabelle x[/b]
Andy

Postby emily » Jan 23, 2005 3:24 pm

Congratulations sweetie! I am soooo happy for you and I totally understand how you feel. After I had my daughter, the end to my HG left me feeling so empowered!

Emily
emily
Devoted to You

Postby mammaclare » Jan 24, 2005 6:45 am

We HGers are possibly the only group of new moms to LOVE every minute of crying, sleepless nights because we feel so much better than while PG!

Congratulations--
Clare
Mommy to Rory Benjamin 8-28-03
And Kieran Alexander 12-15-06
HG Babies-Week 5 to The Bitter End!
mammaclare
Forum Moderator

Postby teddi » Jan 25, 2005 6:44 am

Congratulations to you! Glad to hear you are doing well - what a big girl! Shoot- my two babies together were about as big as she was! Yes they are soo worth it.
Teddi
Bert , 3/2000 HG#1, wk 6 - birth, GB removed @ 16wks
Chloe & Kaylie, 12/2004 HG #2, wk 7 - birth, pre-E/pancreatitis
~Angel babe~ March 2012
~ Baby Chuckles~ July 2013
teddi
Forums Administrator

Return to HG Recovery & Post-Partum