Hi everyone

Recovering from birth & months of Hyperemesis, encompassing post-partum concerns such as nutritional and physical recovery from HG, breastfeeding support, and infant medical issues stemming from HG (infant reflux, feeding issues, prematurity, etc.).

Moderators: Atsie, tgger007, _Laurie

Hi everyone

Postby stephensmam » Feb 02, 2005 2:33 pm

Hi everyone a lot of you wont know me but to those who do hi iv missed you all, im so busy with stephen and sarah but im so happy , shes is just adorable and 5 months old already if only hg would go as quick lol i still cant get a photo up here as i dont know how to make my pics smaller , but im ok iv developed arthritis anyone else ? dont know if its steroid related any thoughts other than that my life is so full and the best decision i ever made was to have sarah , she is a miracle , hg is a blurrd memory for my now amazing that this time last year id already been in hosp two weeks and stayed there till the end of march i cnat believe i did that, all my worys about stephen were unfounded hes ine , its been a tough year but so worth.
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby PamelaRose » Feb 05, 2005 5:22 pm

I can't believe Sarah is already 5 months old, Jacqueline! I'd love to see a picture of your little beauty--I can never figure out how to size those avatars, either, though. Reilly will be frozen at 16 months in mine!

Didn't Marla have some arthritis-like virus after Maranda was born? Parvo, maybe? I'm sorry to hear about your arthritis. How bad is it? I'd love an update on what you've been up to, and Stephen and the baby. Hugs! :D
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Postby stephensmam » Feb 06, 2005 7:31 am

Hi pamela its great to here from you i can send photos through e mail so if you send me yours through the private messaging here ill send you some she is adorable really, im so thrilled to have her, im fine the arthritis is bad sometimes but im coping i remember marla had that aswell i must talk to her about it i was just going through all my cards and letters the other days that i recieved from you all in hosp it made a hug differene to me marla send a picture of herself and maranda to help me focus and what i was doing this for and all the little gifts i recieved thank you again pamela it ment so much and kept me going that little while longer, stephen is fine still quite hard to handle at times but were coping, well how is every one in your household i dont know how you do it , its amazing how fast these little ones grow,

love and hugs
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby PamelaRose » Feb 06, 2005 12:20 pm

Marla is so sweet! :) Glad to hear that you can cope with the arthritis fairly well and that the kids are doing great. They grow up so fast! Brody is already half-way through his Kindergarten year, and Avery just turned 4 and is following Stephen's example by becoming quite the little artist. Reilly is her usual silly self--full of life, that one! I put a picture of them in the Updates folder. I'm going to remember to email you so I can see Sarah--gotta get my baby fix!
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Return to HG Recovery & Post-Partum