HG on TV show THE DOCTORS..Oct. 24, 2011

Recovering from birth & months of Hyperemesis, encompassing post-partum concerns such as nutritional and physical recovery from HG, breastfeeding support, and infant medical issues stemming from HG (infant reflux, feeding issues, prematurity, etc.).

Moderators: Atsie, tgger007, _Laurie

HG on TV show THE DOCTORS..Oct. 24, 2011

Postby annmarie » Oct 21, 2011 8:27 pm

The nationally syndicated talk show THE DOCTORS is doing a segment on HG this Monday, Oct. 24th, 2011! I encourage all of you to write the show after it views and tell them your story and your thoughts on the segment. Every HG woman's story needs to be heard! Please let them know that a small segment on HG does not really scratch the surface on the impact HG has on women's lives, let alone the children and families. Please let them know an entire show should be dedicated to the topic. Again, it is important that you go to the shows website after it views and tell them your story. They need to hear from all of us because together we are heard, alone we are silent!

http://www.thedoctorstv.com/forums

Thanks!
Ann Marie
Co-Founder
HER Foundation
Ann Marie King
Co-Founder
HER Foundation
"Together we are heard, alone we are silent"
annmarie
Forums Administrator

Re: HG on TV show THE DOCTORS..Oct. 24, 2011

Postby Chinwetina » Jul 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Is been 6weeks,I suffered from hp,lost my child,I had severe hypermesis,was on and off hospitals,my electrolyte were not ok,was placed on ICU,was discharged a week later and my baby died,I had infection after I delivered,was placed on antibiotics,lost energy and was so weak and exhausted.is been 6 weeks and am still strongling to get my energy back,going out is quite challenging as my strength are not up yet
My question is,how Long will it take me to recover and what should I take to gain back my energy fast,since and getting bored being at home,am also aneamic,on iron tablets
Chinwetina

Return to HG Recovery & Post-Partum