Losing all that weight...

Some people say the worst things . . .

Moderator: HelenA

Losing all that weight...

Postby caty » May 24, 2005 11:56 am

"It's not like losing all that weight hurt you any, I mean you NEEDED to lose it."

I'm 5ft3in, and yes, I was a bit overweight. I was 190lbs at conception. 17 weeks later I'm 156 lbs; approx. 17% of my body weight gone. It's not the fact that I lost that weight that bothers me. It's the fact that I lost it so quickly, and while pregnant! At 168 lbs my dr started telling me that I needed to gain 20-25 lbs this pregnancy, which is what they "normally" tell you to gain. I have been terrified for my unborn child, and the effects that this may or may not have on him/her. But apparently I should just be happy (which is the direction that conversation was going) and stress free, because I lost weight!
!@#$%&***!!!!!!!!!!
~Caty

caty
Been There Done That

Postby HelenA » May 24, 2005 4:55 pm

My boss said something similar to me when I took my last sick note in, she said that I wasn't very big and I was so lucky I hadn't put on loads of weight as she put on loads with hers.... Yeah I feel really lucky!! I feel lucky to have been sick or at the very least nauseated for the last 9 months!! I got told to think about the effect me not eating has on the baby... Guess what I told her!!
Helen - 31 My blog
The Kids websites
Who cares for the carers? My blog about caring for a stroke victim
Imagehttp://img.weddingcountdown.com/ticker/n2abzkp9y.png[/img]
[/url]
Kimi - 28th May 2005
JJ - 22nd Sept 2006
James - 26th Oct 2007
HelenA
Forum Moderator

Return to "I got crackered" (Vent)