On a rant

Some people say the worst things . . .

Moderator: HelenA

On a rant

Postby Kariinbliss » Jun 08, 2005 10:49 am

Sorry guys, had to get a few things out this morning!

First of all, some "good news, bad news"! Yesterday a local radio station called and said we won a prize. DINNER FOR TWO. Ummm, yeah, and that works for me how??? This is at one of the fanciest restaurants around, one I've wanted forever to go to, but haven't yet. And now that I have won dinner there... I CAN'T GO!!! We are also supposed to go to the same restaurant in 2 weeks for a big grand prize drawing with like 100 other people. Oh, fun! An hg'er in a crowded fancy restaurant! :oops: Can you imagine? :shock:

Next, last night a good-hearted friend crackered me!!! Apparently there was something about m/s (which is NOT what we have!!) on the Early Show. She said if I could just SMELL fresh ginger, I wouldn't be sick. OOOHHHHHH, well, if that's all it takes. How come the doc didn't know that? You'd think he would have had me try that first. Because if Zofran, Unisom AND b-6 are barely controlling my hg, SURELY smelling ginger would work. ARRRRRRRRRRRGH. People mean well, but OMG!! We should print up an HG manual to slap these people with when they make cracker statements. Let's make it about the size of the last Harry Potter book so they KNOW they've been hit with something. And possibly send them for a visit to HG island.
Kariinbliss
Been There Done That

Postby IslandDreamer » Jun 08, 2005 6:12 pm

Wow, smelling the ginger is all it takes? Crap, so that's my problem...I thought we were supposed to ingest it. Guess I've been doing it all wrong. Sheesh, hate the know it alls. Yes, I'm on 10,000 medications because I forgot to smell the ginger.

And the dinner, what a bummer. I'm so sorry you can't go. The timing is a total drag.
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby HGx3 » Jun 08, 2005 6:54 pm

Silly girl, dontcha know, ginger is the miracle cure for HG? I mean, we all know this, however, we choose to forego it so we can vomit and get picc lines instead!!! :roll:
Huge Hugs,
Lisa
HG Mom to:
Matthew, 2001
Lauryn, 2002
Joshua,2004

HGx3
Devoted to You

Postby caty » Jun 09, 2005 3:03 pm

Instead of slapping them with an HG manual, let's slap them with a combination of the weight we've lost and the weight of all the stuff that won't stay down! Oh, and throw a little ginger in there too. :lol:

caty
Been There Done That

Postby freesgirl » Jun 09, 2005 5:31 pm

why are people soooooooooooo stupid.... i mean stupid.... kick her to hg island .... i am so angry at people lately lol
~Crystal

08-08-02(HG whole time)

lost an angel due to miscarriage on 10-04-04

08/30/05 (HG whole time)

New Angel!!! LMP 12/14/14 so due date is around 9/20/15
freesgirl
Been There Done That

Return to "I got crackered" (Vent)