Funny that my 2-1/2 did

Share an uplifting story from your pregnancy or triumph over HG to help others find a way to laugh & remain hopeful. Post your children's updates, brag pics, and milestones.

Moderator: RebeccaM

Funny that my 2-1/2 did

Postby jlgrafix » Jun 07, 2004 12:23 pm

Ok, I was sitting at my desk (home office) trying to work and my son was beside me watching cartoons.

For some strange reason I thought I would try the saltines again (i know they don't work, but just out of despartion I tried them :? )

Well of course I had to go throw up and the bathroom is down the hall, so while I was busy my son decided he want to play with the package of crackers. While I was throwing up I heard the package russling and was trying to yell at him inbetween breaks and of course he wasn't listening.

When I got back to my desk there were crackers and crumbs all over and this sweet little boy peering over the top with a huge smile on his face like he was saying "look what I did for you mom, isn't it pretty"

I just had to laugh, that look on his face was just so funny. So I called the dog in to clean up the mess on the floor and just wiped the ones off my desk.... still have a few in my key board though :)

Jen
----------------
Jen
DS 9-01 (HG from weeks 6-32)
Due with DD Jan 12, 05 (HG started at 6 weeks and still going)
jlgrafix

Postby RebeccaM » Jun 07, 2004 4:04 pm

Awwww, what a sweetie! :) It's hard to be upset when they give you that cute little look. How funny!

Rebecca

p.s. I can't believe you tried crackers a gain :oops: You're a brave woman.
Rebecca
-----------
Mom to:
Tierra Ashlee 9/15/03
Eli Spencer 7/16/05
Haylee Belle 3/4/09
RebeccaM
Forum Moderator

Postby _Laurie » Jun 08, 2004 6:41 am

Aww, that's so cute. He sounds like a sweet little guy. It's nice to get a tiny break like that to remind you what you're doing this for. :wink:

Laurie
Laurie
3HG pregnancies: 2 sweet girls 4/01, 4/03, and my twins 1/27/07

We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world.
-Helen Keller
_Laurie
Forum Moderator

Return to Stories of Hope & Humor