enemas

Share an uplifting story from your pregnancy or triumph over HG to help others find a way to laugh & remain hopeful. Post your children's updates, brag pics, and milestones.

Moderator: RebeccaM

enemas

Postby Caitlin's mom » Feb 24, 2007 3:35 pm

This was not funny at the time, but now it makes me smile. It was after my second hospitalization and I was still struggling to work. Well, that was not working out and I ended up calling my boss to come relieve me. She was very nice and came over. She had to cover for me and had to get me home because I couldn't drive, so she called her boss. The owner of the company and the woman who signed my paychecks. So she came over and my two bosses decided I was so sick because I was constipated and needed a enema. So the big boss drove me home and on the way, stopped at Walgreens and got me two Fleet enemas and some grape juice. I threw up the juice in her car. My big boss volunteered to show me how to use the enema. I said no thank you, but thanks for the ride. I used 1 enema and it didn't work. I kept the second and still have it six years later as a reminder of the kind people who tried to help me. Hope this cheers some of you up!

Caitlin's mom
Devoted to You

Postby mrsbigdog » Feb 25, 2007 2:03 am

Those are some very dedicated bosses :lol:

Donna
3x HG survivor: Theresa - 11/88, Katie - 1/95, Emily - 1/06
(one HG baby in each of the last three decades! - yes, just call me crazy)

mrsbigdog
HG Diva

Postby BethersinMN » Mar 01, 2007 3:49 pm

Nice people to be so caring!!!! HG sucks for constipation!!! :takingzofran:
BethersinMN- Justin 1/9/96 SEVERE HG (9 wks-36.5 wks) Ryan 4/18/09 (HG & Severe Preeclampsia and Hellp at 25 wks emerg c-sec 29 weeks) and 4 beautiful angels 05/21/04, 11/16/04, 7/28/06 & 10/6/12 forever loved with God & my parents till we are all together. We have begun another journey to bring another Baby-Love home. God please grant us faith, strength, courage, patientence and love through this each and every day.
BethersinMN
HG Diva

Return to Stories of Hope & Humor