Just a funny tid bit..

Share an uplifting story from your pregnancy or triumph over HG to help others find a way to laugh & remain hopeful. Post your children's updates, brag pics, and milestones.

Moderator: RebeccaM

Just a funny tid bit..

Postby 10yrslater » Oct 24, 2007 8:35 am

My DH snd BIL run thier own consruction company.Currently working an hour out of town to conserve gas they take one work truck. They also take thier dogs (sisters) a few days a week so they can get out and run... My BIL came to pick up my husband five thirty this morning they put thier dogs in the truck while they hooked up thier tool trailer and guess What .. THE DOGS LOCKED THEM OUT>>>> It was very funny these two big guys with tool belts on were dancing outside the truck trying to get the dogs excited enough to jump up and put thier paws on the unlock button... I am usually not up so early and was complaining about not bieng able to sleep, but that was worth it :D :D :D
10yrslater
Been There Done That

Postby Susannah » Oct 24, 2007 9:21 am

That is hysterical. I can just picture it :lol:

Reminds me of the time I locked my cats in the bathroom while we moved furniture, then THEY locked us out by opening a drawer in the path of the door. DH and I were both sitting outside the door TALKING to the cats telling them to close it :oops: Eventually DH figured out how to slip a piece of bent metal under and work the drawer shut.
Susannah
Elizabeth born at home 5/25/06 HG 8 weeks-delivery
Rose became our angel 8/2/07
Grace born at home 5/23/08 HG 7 weeks-delivery

Susannah
Forum Moderator

Postby *** » Oct 24, 2007 10:26 am

LOL
That is too funny. I can just see the dogs with that goofy look that dogs get.
Susannah your cats must have watched me and my cousins when we were little. We used to lock ourselvees in the big bathroom like that when we had enough of the others. (you know kids and their 'picking') :lol:
Forum Moderator

Postby krdoty » Oct 24, 2007 11:38 am

LMAO

Please tell me you pulled out the video camera!!
Kendra, M.W.F.E.
krdoty
Pukologist

Return to Stories of Hope & Humor