What is craziest or funniest thing you did when you had HG?

Share an uplifting story from your pregnancy or triumph over HG to help others find a way to laugh & remain hopeful. Post your children's updates, brag pics, and milestones.

Moderator: RebeccaM

Postby Susannah » Nov 11, 2007 12:09 am

In the last 6 weeks of my pregnancy with ELizabeth, I could only drink DRINKMENT 1/2 seltzer and 1/2 fresh squeezed OJ from a local restaurant. I used to spend hours at the bar sipping on it to stay hydrated. I too ELizabeth in to meet them at 2 weeks and left a thank you note with her pic. They still joke they are her aunties and uncles.
Susannah
Elizabeth born at home 5/25/06 HG 8 weeks-delivery
Rose became our angel 8/2/07
Grace born at home 5/23/08 HG 7 weeks-delivery

Susannah
Forum Moderator

Postby MichellevsHG » Nov 14, 2007 1:05 pm

Cried hysterically in Walgreens with the pharmicist. So embarrssing! For us both!

I took Maddie into see her already - in fact just this past Monday, I thanked the Pharm girl for everything she did to help me . . . and apoligized AGAIN for crying! :roll:

You know I sent thank you notes and pics of Maddie to my Ob office, the hospital, the Peri, and my GP. :) I'm soooo thankful for their help! Maddie wouldn't be here without all of them!
DD, 9/14/07, (6w -38w) Severe HG (induced due to PreE) - barely treated until 20w; 40+lbs weight loss; multiple ER/hospital visits, PICC, zofran, benedryl, zantac, & baby aspirin; new Ob at 21/22w; mild Polyhydramnios (37w)

Loss, 9/17/13 (11w6d), Aggressively treated severe HG from 5w - 5% weightloss in 6 days, IV protonix/fluids/zofran @ 8w; zofran pump, benedryl, phenergan, zantac, baby aspirin

Loss, 12/7/13 (4w5d)

Angel Sent to Heaven, 10/21/92 (7w4d), Undiagnosed/Untreated Severe HG
MichellevsHG
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Stories of Hope & Humor