Doing My Accunputure and Chinese Herbs/Liver Detox in prep

Discuss ways to prepare yourself, your family, and your protocol for HG.

Moderators: RebeccaM, Susannah

Doing My Accunputure and Chinese Herbs/Liver Detox in prep

Postby nomore » Feb 24, 2005 8:02 pm

Hi everyone,

I jsut thought I would check in to give an update on my new journey for the preparation to TTC again. I have been doing the accunpture for about 5 weeks, along with the herbs. I started the 1st part of my liver detox today as well.

Update: I have been feeling AMAZING! So much more energy and belive it or not, its boosted my metablolism and Im actually LOOSING weight easily :) (which hasnt happened since before pregnancy and also when pregnant and in misery with HG). My horomones are also more balanced as well. So far, its been a tremendous success (at least in the terms of my health) and I am so happy I started this.

I started the liver detox herbs today. I start with 1 pill (its milk thistle mixed with chinese liver detox herbs) and work myself up to 3 a day. I also will be doing this detox with these pads that draw the impurities out of your body through your feet! (I cant recall the name right now, but will find it if someone is interested). This helps the detox as well. Lastly, I will do the dietary liver detox (if I can talk myself into it..... its not an easy diet to follow to say the least).

I feel great and my mental health is improving, along with my physical. I cant attest it will help HG, but at least its getting my body back to what it was like before HG ever entered it!

My Chinese Dr is also meeting with an allergist to dicsuss me and how HG acts like my body is allergic to pregnancy and additional non-traditonal ideas to treat it. I will definelty post when I hear more.
nomore
Forum Moderator

Postby RebeccaM » Feb 24, 2005 8:09 pm

Robin,

I'm so glad to hear this is working so well for you! Hopefully other ladies can benefit from this. Thanks for keeping us posted. I've been following your HG journey and am hoping this really helps you feel better for the next time around.
Rebecca
-----------
Mom to:
Tierra Ashlee 9/15/03
Eli Spencer 7/16/05
Haylee Belle 3/4/09
RebeccaM
Forum Moderator

Postby meg » Feb 25, 2005 12:52 pm

Robin,

You sound so happy and healthy and empowered. I hope that this will all serve you well as you ttc. I think feeling like you are in charge will really help, even if the HG hits (I hope it doesn't hit hard :) ). You aren't HG's victim anymore!

Wishing you continued success!
Hugs,
Meg

Mom to Anabel (7), Patrick (4) and Moira Grace (1)
HG Survivor
HG Free since 4.22.05!!!
meg
Devoted to You

Postby bibliojo » Feb 25, 2005 5:35 pm

Robin,

I'm SO glad that you are feeling better physically and mentally! I hope that these treatments continue to help!

Joanna

P.S. Happy Birthday Madison! Hope that all three of you have a very special and wonderful day tomorrow! Has Madison had her party yet?
2 HG pregnancies
Lukas - February 2003
Katya - October 2006

bibliojo
Forum Moderator

Postby nomore » Feb 25, 2005 11:09 pm

Hi Joanna,

My baby turns 2 on saturday!!!!! We have her family party then and friend party next weekend. it seems like yesterday she was born..... why does it go so fast???????/
nomore
Forum Moderator

Return to Preparation for HG