what recommendations?

Discuss ways to prepare yourself, your family, and your protocol for HG.

Moderators: RebeccaM, Susannah

what recommendations?

Postby cmaltepe » May 16, 2005 8:04 am

Hi Andrea!

How are you doing? I'm fine. Back to work from maternity since March. I just wanted to know what are you guys are suggesting for planning mothers? And also what to continue in the pregnancy?

Thanks,
Caroline
cmaltepe

Good Question!

Postby Ivydragon » May 21, 2005 2:37 pm

My collegue!

My last year has been chaos, and I haven't been active here for a while, just getting back going again. Finally feeling at peace about my miscarriage for the most part. I think that made it harder for me to be working on all the preparation protocol and everything. Have needed to rework this area for quite some time.

I'd love to work together and combine what I've seen to be helpful with what your recommendations are! I've been having the old HuGS forum archived because there's such great info there, and need to put some time into salvaging the best stuff.

Hugs, and great to see you back! How old is your little one now? Missed you. . .

Andy
Mom to Aaron 14 (HG), Anna 11 (HG), Adam 8 (adopted), Andrew 8 (adopted), fostering a newborn . . .
Ivydragon
Devoted to You

Postby Traci in Japan » May 22, 2005 1:46 am

Wow, how great to see both Caroline and Andy!!!

YOu both meant so much to me as I prepared for Kalan.
Traci in Japan
Australian, three boys (hg pregnancies and births in Japan)
Traci in Japan
Welcomed Friend

Postby Ivydragon » May 22, 2005 5:15 pm

Hi Traci!

How is your little family? How are the boys, and how old is Kalan now? I have no idea!

Hugs! Andy
Mom to Aaron 14 (HG), Anna 11 (HG), Adam 8 (adopted), Andrew 8 (adopted), fostering a newborn . . .
Ivydragon
Devoted to You

Return to Preparation for HG