Debating more Kids

Discuss ways to prepare yourself, your family, and your protocol for HG.

Moderators: RebeccaM, Susannah

Debating more Kids

Postby DoodleBugsMom » Jun 11, 2013 7:18 am

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this. I have a son that just turned 1 & I had mild Hg. Then I had a miscarriage in January that was a moderate HG. I would love to have more children but need help convincing my DH that I can handle another HG pregnancy. I understand that each pregnancy is different & that there is a chance that I could have a fluffy pregnancy. However I feel like I am being ganged up on by my OB & my DH. My OB is amazing while im pregnant but has told me that he doesnt like to see me suffering & that maybe I should give up on having children of my own. He said that I have an amazing son & that maybe God just doesnt mean for me to have more children.

My DH would love to have more children but he refuses to watch me be sick or suffer through HG in order to have them. He is such a wonderful man & has been talking about Adopting my son. I would love to be able to have a child that was biologically his. I understand that he would be fine if it was just the 3 of us for ever but he had such hopes of having 4-5 kids & now it isnt looking like an option.

If there is any way I could get information or help in trying to convince them that I am strong enough to do it. Hg makes women feel so weak in the first place. I need them to support me in wanting additional children. Im just frustrated & need help.
DoodleBugsMom

Return to Preparation for HG