I have had hg 4 times one mc three terminations lacking supp

Discuss ways to prepare yourself, your family, and your protocol for HG.

Moderators: RebeccaM, Susannah

I have had hg 4 times one mc three terminations lacking supp

Postby purplespirit79 » Jan 23, 2014 1:17 am

So was talking to my mom about getting married and ttcing in the future. She said u better not thatll kill you,,,that hurts my feelings to know that i have kniw suppport from her. Can anyone relate?
I'm currently TTC with my loving boyfriend. This would be my first child his 2nd. I'm looking for people that can be there for support when my severe HG creeps up on me again and I feel like it's never gonna end... If you live close that would be awesome but if not that's ok too :) I"m 30 years young a full time online student and just a good person.
purplespirit79
Welcomed Friend

Re: I have had hg 4 times one mc three terminations lacking

Postby ellie » Jan 24, 2014 12:14 am

Hi! While I am not nearby ( I am on the East Coast) I can certainly understand the feeling of no support. While I was lucky to have my mom's support I know that other family members are fearful. It is hard for them to understand. All I know is that HG certainly does change family planning. It would be very nice to just be able to try and have kids without the worry of getting sick, meds you have to take etc. I wish you the best of luck. I am as well possibly going to try and conceive (getting the final ok from doctor) but even if I don't I know how important support is when you go through something like this. I am not online as often as you are but I will try and check my messages if you need a listening ear. Good luck again with everything and I hope that in time your family comes around. :-)
ellie

Return to Preparation for HG