Hi friends thinking about baby 3...

Discuss ways to prepare yourself, your family, and your protocol for HG.

Moderators: RebeccaM, Susannah

Hi friends thinking about baby 3...

Postby Stephigirl1 » Aug 05, 2014 3:03 am

Hi mommas! It's been a long time.....just thinking about TTC has me shaking in fear right now. I am so grateful my HER family and all of the support. Both of my babies are no longer babies anymore :(
We finally started talking about another baby and I am on a mission to find the right doctor. I am enjoying reading through some of my old posts. It is kind of therapeutic in a way. Well, I just wanted to say hello again! To all the Super HG mommas out there, I'm thinking of you and praying for you!
Stephanie
Baby in heaven Sept. 2005
Charis Evangeline 10/23/06
Ezra Emmanuel 6/3/09
HG Survivor
Stephigirl1
Been There Done That

Re: Hi friends thinking about baby 3...

Postby HKH11 » Sep 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Hi Steph,
I am preparing for another HG pregnancy. I haven't had a baby in 15 years because of HG. I am trying to be optimistic, but its like asking someone who is about to jump off a cliff not be afraid.... you kinda know what's going to happen. I have been reading that some ladies are having success with preemptive planning and treatment. Are you thinking about this too or do you have anything to share?
HKH11

Postby Stephigirl1 » Sep 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Hi! Well, I have been MIA again because.... I am pregnant again. I have been taking Unisom and b6 at night, and had my zofran prescription filled the first day i started vomiting. I can't say that I feel great... I am so tired and still nauseated most of the day. But, Im not throwing up and I am able to nibble on some foods. I am 6 weeks along. How are you doing?
Stephanie
Baby in heaven Sept. 2005
Charis Evangeline 10/23/06
Ezra Emmanuel 6/3/09
HG Survivor
Stephigirl1
Been There Done That

Postby KellyR » Nov 04, 2014 3:15 am

Good for you girls for going for #3!! I debated back and forth on it and last March, I had to have a hysterectomy due to severe, life threatening anemia. I'm ok now, but wonder about that 3rd baby. Maybe in my case, God was telling me enough is enough. You know the drill now, you'll do great!! I did notice that the boards are SIGNIFICANTLY more quiet than when I was pregnant in 2009. I wonder why? Those frequent posts were like my lifeline to sanity.
Kelly

DS - Hunter born 7/18/05 - HG entire pregnancy
DD - Daphne born 7/19/09 - HG entire pregnancy
KellyR
Been There Done That

Postby Cristine007w » Dec 03, 2015 3:07 am

Hi friends you also can thinking about buying metal detector from http://www.detectorall.com , it can help you in your work ,life and safty.
Cristine007w

Return to Preparation for HG