Here is one of the agencies we are considering....UPDATED

Share your questions about and experiences with adoption or surrogacy pregnancy alternatives.

Moderators: Atsie, caleighbelle47

Here is one of the agencies we are considering....UPDATED

Postby BethersinMN » Sep 23, 2006 7:46 pm

My g/f went through this agency and loved it and had her china baby girl in 19 months. They are trying to speed the process up to when you start the paperwork to have your baby in your arms in one year. It will be one trip to China (which I can't wait to see) we will be there 12-14 days. These china baby girls are in orphanges or foster homes. Our daughter will be 9-13 months when brought to us. They are so adorable and I will be giving God's baby a home! Plus the cost will be about $22,000 that includes the trip for 2 to China and stay in a 5 star hotel - homestudy and everything! The whole family is excited! So if you want to see what feels my heart with love go to www.bethany.org then go to International Adoptions then go to China and watch the two video stories of a family Cloie and Addie. When I get down and out I watch the little video's they have on there and think of our future daugther or daughter's. :) Oh yeah, and did I mention NO HG INVOLVED!! HAAHAH I BELIEVE I HAVE DONE MY TIME. THE ONLY WAY THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN AGAIN IS IF IT'S GOD'S WILL. NEVER PLANNING THAT AGAIN. UGH.

This is our option if TTC does not happen for us. I would love to welcome a beautiful china baby into our family but after our last failed american adoption experience, we are going to TTC and see if this works for us.

Love, Bethers
Last edited by BethersinMN on Apr 21, 2007 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BethersinMN- Justin 1/9/96 SEVERE HG (9 wks-36.5 wks) Ryan 4/18/09 (HG & Severe Preeclampsia and Hellp at 25 wks emerg c-sec 29 weeks) and 4 beautiful angels 05/21/04, 11/16/04, 7/28/06 & 10/6/12 forever loved with God & my parents till we are all together. We have begun another journey to bring another Baby-Love home. God please grant us faith, strength, courage, patientence and love through this each and every day.
BethersinMN
HG Diva

Postby *my3sons* » Feb 10, 2007 10:17 pm

:D
Thank you so much for sharing that link......I've been thinking about adoption ever since my first HG pg but DH was not on board yet. Now he is!!!! Yayyyyy!!! I've been checking things out and it looked like China was a good fit for us. I just don't want the heartbreak of attempting a domestic adoption (at least from what I have heard and seen). My DH's cousin adopted from China a few years ago and is so completely happy with her DD. Also, my sons' youth group leader at church adopted internationally (China, as well, I think) so I have people close to talk to. I am so excited but know there will be issues that may make it not happen as we are due to move to the UK this summer. I am praying that this is in God's will and that he will make it happen for us. I loved watching the videos on the link you provided. I cried through both of them. Then I made my boys watch them with me and I cried through them again.
I wish you all the best. Keep us updated!
Amy
my3sons
3X HG Survivor
loved and lost 2005
*my3sons*
HG Expert

Return to Adoption & Surrogacy