A happy ending

Discuss the triumph or heartache of not having more children, and the struggle to make that decision.

Moderators: JennyK, nomore, dwtegli

A happy ending

Postby zoe2006 » May 11, 2007 8:20 am

Hello lovely ladies,
I just wanted to share my happy ending with you all in the hope that it may bring a smile at least to some of you brave souls.
I had HG with my first beautiful daughter Abi, but I never really understood what it was as no doctor gave me a name for it (Things are still pretty bad in the UK where I'm from). I only knew from seeing the word Hyperemisis on my notes.
Anyway, we went along and got pregnant with baby number two and thats when I found out that I had Hyperemisis again and it hit me with full force at 6 weeks...lasting till now.
I am now 10 days off my due date and my DH has had a vasectomy as we NEVER want to go through this again.
For us though we are content with 2 children and I am so overjoyed that there are only a matter of days to go until HG will just be a bad memory for us.
There were times with this pregnancy that I never ever thought I'd see this day and be so close to meeting my new baby boy and being well again.
I thank God that our nightmare is drawing to a close and we can all start to live life to the full again!

Thanks for reading, I pray that the light at the end of the tunnel will soon appear brightly for you all - you are all such special ladies and so very brave!

Love and very best wishes for your futures full of life!

Zoe, Abi & JJ x :hugs:
zoe2006

Postby kyatksn » May 11, 2007 11:29 pm

Congratulations for making it to the end. I wish you well for a safe and healthy delivery.
kyatksn
HG Diva

Postby BethersinMN » May 13, 2007 8:31 pm

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
BethersinMN- Justin 1/9/96 SEVERE HG (9 wks-36.5 wks) Ryan 4/18/09 (HG & Severe Preeclampsia and Hellp at 25 wks emerg c-sec 29 weeks) and 4 beautiful angels 05/21/04, 11/16/04, 7/28/06 & 10/6/12 forever loved with God & my parents till we are all together. We have begun another journey to bring another Baby-Love home. God please grant us faith, strength, courage, patientence and love through this each and every day.
BethersinMN
HG Diva

Return to No more for me!?