My Scary Nightmare

Discuss the triumph or heartache of not having more children, and the struggle to make that decision.

Moderators: JennyK, nomore, dwtegli

My Scary Nightmare

Postby aaronsmommy » Oct 24, 2005 10:00 pm

Last night I had this horrible nightmare that I was pregnant again. I had just found out, was already getting sick, couldn't prepare, had no idea what to do. My husband wanted me to terminate, I knew that was best, but couldn't figure out how to bring myself to do it.

I woke up shaking, in a cold sweat and everything.

I would love to have another baby. I know I could make it through a pregnancy if I could survive it, but I just don't WANT to. The more time passes, the less I want to, but I still have a hard time closing that door.

I wonder what it must be like to have normal pregnancies and not have to think about stuff like this?
Aimee

Aaron 12/4/02
aaronsmommy
Forums Administrator

Postby PamelaRose » Oct 24, 2005 11:02 pm

Yikes! Time to check that IUD! That is a terrifying nightmare, but maybe your mind's way of trying to bring it to the forefront to deal with the issue? Or probably just a reaction to family goings-on. If it's any consolation, I had a dream that DH decided we needed to sell our house NOW and was parading people through it before I had a chance to clean. Yeah, your HG wins.

Even though I was able to make the decision to be finished with babies for myself, I still get downright hostile toward friends who opt for sterilization because they just don't want to deal with the hassle of birth control. Yeah, whatever. I still enjoy the memory of the 4 months I was on the pill after my tubal and felt nauseated every day--I figure it's as close to the level of real morning sickness as I'll ever get.
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Postby nomore » Oct 25, 2005 9:15 am

Aimee-

I just wanted to send you some (((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

Im sory the dream was so scary :( Only you know whats right for you and your family. And, your right, its not fair we have to think abut these things... oh to be a fluffy bunny (even a non-prego one).

Hugs,

Robin
nomore
Forum Moderator

Postby IslandDreamer » Oct 25, 2005 12:29 pm

Oh, that's scary. Truly scary. I'm sorry you had the nightmare, (((Aimee))).
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Return to No more for me!?