Not sure where to post, but I took the pg test and

Discuss the triumph or heartache of not having more children, and the struggle to make that decision.

Moderators: JennyK, nomore, dwtegli

Postby teddi » Nov 01, 2005 8:42 pm

Emily.. been down w/the flu (whole family) so I didn't follow up w/this thread... sorry...

Happy

Belated

Birthday!!!
Teddi
Bert , 3/2000 HG#1, wk 6 - birth, GB removed @ 16wks
Chloe & Kaylie, 12/2004 HG #2, wk 7 - birth, pre-E/pancreatitis
~Angel babe~ March 2012
~ Baby Chuckles~ July 2013
teddi
Forums Administrator

Postby IslandDreamer » Nov 05, 2005 9:57 pm

Oh, Emily. PHEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you aren't having to start with the puking all over again.

I totally missed this post as it was happening, and I'm sorry. I went through a similar thing in January of this year, and I was up all night PMing with Aimee and others...posting my panic, etc. Then of course, the April announcement....and I must say that this baby STILL doesn't make calendar sense. NO ONE can figure out how he got in there, besides the obvious :wink: . Getting that tubal in the hospital after delivery this time.

I'm glad you're relieved and that this worked out as you wanted it to.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love,
Suzanne
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby emily » Nov 07, 2005 12:07 am

I feel so screwed ladies. I mean, we use condoms faithfully combined with avoiding times that I would be fertile outright. ANOTHER vas pregancy has just occured in a rather small group of women I know. Crap! I just feel like there is nothing that is safe and I will NOT go through another pregnancy. Okay, maybe in 4 years I might be open but really, I doubt it. I don't know what to do. It was basically a year ago from today I started getting sick with this last pg. I mean, wrong that I remember it so well. LOL I remember I got really pissed and stressed out at the election and things started going from there. HG is so sad. It is just so sad. I think about it and it just breaks my heart.
emily
Devoted to You

Postby PamelaRose » Nov 07, 2005 6:37 pm

Scary, isn't it? But I can guarantee you that the rate of failure among couples who have not used sterilization is WAY higher than couples where one partner has been. You make the best decision for you and just have to accept what Fate has in store after that. Last year's elections were enough to make me puke, and I wasn't pregnant. :wink:
Pamela

4-Time HG Survivor
*Brody (8-11-98 )
*Avery (1-24-01)
*Reilly (12-16-02)
PamelaRose
Forums Administrator

Previous

Return to No more for me!?