I did it!!! Dh is going in for his "V" consultatio

Discuss the triumph or heartache of not having more children, and the struggle to make that decision.

Moderators: JennyK, nomore, dwtegli

I did it!!! Dh is going in for his "V" consultatio

Postby blessedw4 » Jan 26, 2006 9:43 am

Okay. So I finally did it. I took the step to end it all. The misery is soon to be over forever. It makes me a little sad. We always said that we would have 4 and soon to be 4 it is. This one as everyone knows has been the worst. I know I couldn't do it again ever.

It just makes me a little sad to know that this is the last time I will ever again feel a baby moving around inside of me. I love that feeling . I think the best thing ever about being preggo. I love the smell of a newborn, breastfeeding. I get experience it all for one last time.

Regrets, not really. Just a sense of sadness. Plus I also know that I just cannot keep on having kids. It will seriously I think kill me or my body would just let it do it itself.

No one says they believe me when I say were done. Guess they will talk to me in a month after my dh is done.
Marti
With my 4 miracles Annie, Hannah, Nate, and Leah
"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." ~Mother Teresa
Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it's not the end
blessedw4
HG Diva

Postby mandy » Jan 28, 2006 6:32 am

I believe you Marti!
Congrats on achieving the four you always wanted. You sure beat hg, you are a strong woman.

From a slightly envious Mandy ( :wink: )x
mother of two
hg from wk 6 - daughter born in 1999
hg from wk 5 - son born in 2002
mandy
HG Diva

Postby BrandiJK » Jan 28, 2006 10:22 am

Congrats on the 4 children you have now. It is a hard decision, and pat yourself on the back for making it.
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Return to No more for me!?