Oh yeah, I am ready to be done

Discuss the triumph or heartache of not having more children, and the struggle to make that decision.

Moderators: JennyK, nomore, dwtegli

Oh yeah, I am ready to be done

Postby BrandiJK » Jul 23, 2006 9:35 am

Yesterday, in this heat, I had a thought that just filled my body with joy!!

TGINP

'Thank Goodness I am Not Pregnant!!!!!'

Dh gets snipped next week. YIPPEE!!!!!!!
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Postby nomore » Jul 23, 2006 8:12 pm

Brandi-

:hugs: Glad you are at peace with this. My best friend's DH got snipped 1 month after DH. She was 5 days late this month (she was totally freaking, as she suffers from Severe PPD, and has had 2 very collicy kids and is as sure as sure shes done). So, I told DH if I ever get prego again Im gonna kill him (since he hasnt gone to drop his sample off yet... appartently hes been too busy :roll: ) .... to which he replies dont worry, if you get prego again, Ill shoot myself 1st ...lol

Im done.... SO VERY DONE. :) Now its time to enjoy my friends babies & nieces & nephews as they come. :) And, give them back when they are fussy....he he heh :)
nomore
Forum Moderator

Postby mrsbigdog » Jul 28, 2006 9:22 pm

Oh, I'm so done too! Actually I was so done after my 11 yr old was born. I was still feeling so done when I got that BFP surprise last year. I did truly love enjoying the nieces/nephews and other kids without having to deal with a little one's demands all the time. Now I am really, truly done. I never want another "surprise" in my life. The thing that scares me that that no form of birth control is 100% effective (obviously).

I'm glad to hear that my husband and I are not the only ones to have had the kill me/I'll kill myself discussion (many times).
3x HG survivor: Theresa - 11/88, Katie - 1/95, Emily - 1/06
(one HG baby in each of the last three decades! - yes, just call me crazy)

mrsbigdog
HG Diva

Postby Jolene » Jul 29, 2006 11:26 am

I am done too. I can't go through it again - not the HG, not the stress, not the newborn phase - I am done but I am sad!
Jolene
HG Diva

Postby BrandiJK » Aug 02, 2006 8:34 pm

'snip snip' is done. 2 months until forst 'clean catch'. I can't wait!!!! He's recovering nicely (much better then after birth anyway LOL) soooo....is it wrong I have little sympathy for his pain? :lol: Love him dearly, but I have been through worse :lol: :lol:
The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child.
BrandiJK
Master of HG

Postby IslandDreamer » Aug 02, 2006 11:11 pm

I'm glad he's doing well.

Teehee...let the parties begin in a few months, eh?
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Return to No more for me!?