Ann M King speaking about HG.

Volunteer your professional services, share fundraisers for HG & HER, and publicize HG to get the word out!

Moderators: RebeccaM, justme, annmarie

Ann M King speaking about HG.

Postby DivineLotus » Dec 05, 2012 4:41 pm

http://m.cbsnews.com/postwatch.rbml?pageType=video&cbsID=50136344

Good video.
Second HG baby. 8/6/15
Treated with zofran, diclegis, compro, colace, jigsaw magnesium. HG 7 weeks - 17 weeks. Continued meds.

First HG baby. 4/11/11
HG 4-20weeks, little treatment, severe. Zofran, reglan, B6, placenta pervia, lost 12lbs, depression, ptsd.
DivineLotus
Opinionated HGer

Re: Ann M King speaking about HG.

Postby CarliBear » Dec 05, 2012 9:10 pm

amazing! i cannot thank these women enough.

severe HG from week 4- delivery at 38 weeks. countless IV's, four PICC lines, one portacath, 3 blood infections, eighteen ER visits, seven hospital admissions, so many medications, 24-7 fluids and zofran pump. born perfect on 7.28.12.
CarliBear
Been There Done That

Re: Ann M King speaking about HG.

Postby johnleee » Dec 06, 2012 12:57 am

My mom and I had an interview with the local news station in Albuquerque, NM. The reporter said she was going to need to talk with her producer because she only had 1 min 30 sec for her feature and we gave her MUCH more for her to use on an educational piece. She appreciated that we talked about the experience, how HG is different from "just morning sickness", the longer term affects and how friends/family/spouses can help. She said they will be sure to post the website on the bottom of the page!
If want to learn web designing then join JN0-102 braindumps web design course and download free 70-66 tutorials and 646-364 demos to learn how to create amazing background patterns for your web project.main site brain dump For more details about this product visit HP and also see on University of Chicago ,best wishes.
johnleee

Return to HG Awareness & Activism