The Pain after the pain

Including Post Partum Depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder & flashbacks.

Moderators: tgger007, teddi, Schatje

Postby stephensmam » Aug 08, 2004 5:16 pm

hi holly,

I know excatly what you are going through i went through it for 2 years before i bit thr bullet again am i happy hemm ill let you know whan this is all over , im so glad my dr wouldnt steralise me after having stephen even though i was determined never to do this again i got the coil in and im so glad now i waas so depressed for 2 years on different meds ect all because all around me everyone was adding to there family and i only had the one, i suffered pnd ptsd and ocd after stephen too and was on prozac for 3 years i dont know what ill be like after this one but i cant stop crying at the moment , its mostly to do with feeling so unsupported my bitch sils just keep say we all went through it pg is not an illness blah blah blah i could scream, pauls fed up with me im fed up with myself moaning i think i so wish it was all over i cant remember what its like to feel normal and have some energy and not be sick.
i dont know if i answered any of your question sorry i just went off on a tangent,

im 35 weeks and the time is going slower that ever
i hope you reach a decision that heals your heart
lots of love and hugs Jacqueline
HG pg no 1 28/04/98 darling son Stephen ivs only,pnd
HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby stephensmam » Aug 08, 2004 5:18 pm

hi holly,

I know excatly what you are going through i went through it for 2 years before i bit thr bullet again am i happy hemm ill let you know whan this is all over , im so glad my dr wouldnt steralise me after having stephen even though i was determined never to do this again i got the coil in and im so glad now i waas so depressed for 2 years on different meds ect all because all around me everyone was adding to there family and i only had the one, i suffered pnd ptsd and ocd after stephen too and was on prozac for 3 years i dont know what ill be like after this one but i cant stop crying at the moment , its mostly to do with feeling so unsupported my bitch sils just keep say we all went through it pg is not an illness blah blah blah i could scream, pauls fed up with me im fed up with myself moaning i think i so wish it was all over i cant remember what its like to feel normal and have some energy and not be sick.
i dont know if i answered any of your question sorry i just went off on a tangent,

HG pg no 2 01/09/04 darling daughter Sarah ivs , zofran, steroids, meclizine, b6.http://lilypie.com/Kids_Birthday_code.p ... y_code.php#
stephensmam
Been There Done That

Postby stephensmam » Aug 08, 2004 5:18 pm

hi holly,

stephensmam
Been There Done That

Previous

Return to Anxiety & Depression During & After HG