poop pile-up after less than a week on Zofran ODT

A place to discuss all things treatment-related. Medications, IVs, midlines, PICC lines, NG tubes, sub-q pumps, home health care, etc. Also includes alternative and homeopathic remedies including NAET, vitamins, liver detoxing, and more for active HG and TTC preparation.

Moderators: JennyK, mammaclare, nomore

poop pile-up after less than a week on Zofran ODT

Postby IslandDreamer » May 08, 2005 12:10 am

TMI for sure!

So the rabbit (marble-sized) poops are piling up and won't come out. WTH? I know the finger in the vagina trick to push them out, but can't bring myself to do it. Any other ideas?

The Zofran ODT is working so well. Will definitely chat with doc on Monday who doesn't think Zofran causes constipation :shock: :P :? .
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Postby shearn01 » May 09, 2005 5:57 pm

Oh Suzanne :( I have sooo been there with the zofran. I had some medication for constipation that I used after a surgery (demerol induced constipation) and my OB said it was safe to take. There are better things than MOM, lol. The thought makes me shudder. I will see if I can find it and let you know what it was.
Sabrina
Andrew 4/19/05
shearn01
Been There Done That

yeah

Postby IslandDreamer » May 10, 2005 11:08 am

Well, I finally gave in and did the magnesium citrate bottle...and it SO does not taste like Sprite. Now I have the runs... :shock: which is preferable, but sheesh. Dh got some Colace too.

Would love other ideas too.
IslandDreamer
HER Majesty

Return to Medications, Treatments & Alternative Therapies