Hooray for zofran and this forum!

A place to discuss all things treatment-related. Medications, IVs, midlines, PICC lines, NG tubes, sub-q pumps, home health care, etc. Also includes alternative and homeopathic remedies including NAET, vitamins, liver detoxing, and more for active HG and TTC preparation.

Moderators: JennyK, mammaclare, nomore

Hooray for zofran and this forum!

Postby EllasMom » Jul 11, 2005 12:25 am

Ladies,
I must say when I was pregnant with my daughter (she'll be 1 year July 28th). I found this site and read about zofran. My doctor tried me on everything and I mean everything! I had 2 1-gallon size baggies full of meds. None of them worked. Zofran was a nice change. It helped but I was still sick to tummy. But at least I could eat and keep it down. (Most of the time) So a special "thank you to the creators of this forum". Without you and all of the ladies who are able to get up and post I really don't know if I could have done it!
I personally think meds work different for everyone. You really need to have trial and error to find the one that works best.
I went through too much and had myself a tubal. I couldn't bare the thought. So many have shared their losses. I send out blessings to each and everyone of them. To the Ladies that are dealing w/HG now. Stay strong, try everything (I know you are) and hang in there.
Michelle
Mother of Macaulay and Ella Makenzie
Be Strong Mommies You Will Overcome
EllasMom

Return to Medications, Treatments & Alternative Therapies