Drugs from Canada or Mexico..

A place to discuss all things treatment-related. Medications, IVs, midlines, PICC lines, NG tubes, sub-q pumps, home health care, etc. Also includes alternative and homeopathic remedies including NAET, vitamins, liver detoxing, and more for active HG and TTC preparation.

Moderators: JennyK, mammaclare, nomore

Drugs from Canada or Mexico..

Postby Hotbrass » Sep 16, 2005 10:56 am

Has anyone went to canada or mexico to buy zofran or any other meds for HG? We are close to the Canadian border and I have wondered how hard it would be to get them and would we save any money after it was said and done. Has anyone tried this?
HGx4 - Long term dental issues and Esophageal Damage
Tank (19) Untreated! Fought Pre-E last 6 weeks
Angel (17) Untreated!
Cougar (10) 6 Zofran pills. Mild PPD
Pumpkin (4) Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy, IV's, Zofran and you name it, I've probably tried it.
H.F.G. is in the arms of Jesus (Miscarriage at 3 months/I was 40) after 2 months in bed sick.
Hotbrass
Been There Done That

Postby bibliojo » Sep 16, 2005 11:51 pm

Hi,

I live in Canada and I know that there have been many Americans that have come across the border to get drugs as they do save some money (the media does reports on it frequently). How much I really don't know because I don't know exactly how much you would have to pay down there, nor do I know the going rate of Zofran up here (haven't gotten to that point yet where I needed it!) What are you planning on taking? I could rummage up some of my old reciepts for Diclectin and Reglan and let you know how much I paid 3 years ago if you are interested.

Joanna
2 HG pregnancies
Lukas - February 2003
Katya - October 2006

bibliojo
Forum Moderator

Postby carla » Dec 07, 2005 11:01 pm

I pay about 15-18 dollars per pill for zofran.

Are you still interested in prices, I can get you some if you need
Severe HG with DD (Gracee) 30/03/2006
Severe HG with DD (Amara) 01/04/2008
carla
HG Diva

Return to Medications, Treatments & Alternative Therapies