placenta pills working!?!

A place to discuss all things treatment-related. Medications, IVs, midlines, PICC lines, NG tubes, sub-q pumps, home health care, etc. Also includes alternative and homeopathic remedies including NAET, vitamins, liver detoxing, and more for active HG and TTC preparation.

Moderators: JennyK, mammaclare, nomore

placenta pills working!?!

Postby Hotbrass » Oct 02, 2005 8:27 pm

7 weeks today and no vomiting yet! It's a miracle! Should have been sick for 3 weeks already if like the last 2. First I asked Jesus if I please didn't have to go through the same misery as before, (realizing it would take a miracle!) I started "placenta compound restorative pills" from eastern medicine two days after the positive test. 4 pills morning and night. I also started drinking red raspberry leaf tea at the same time. Also taking "nux vomica" homeopathic pills 4x a day. High protein every two hours in day and 3-4 hrs. at night. I have found I need to eat every hour at least a little. I'm still in bed and have nausea but I'm so thankful not to be puking my guts out like before! Unscented everything is a must so I'm thankful for the health food store. Just thought it might help someone.
HGx4 - Long term dental issues and Esophageal Damage
Tank (19) Untreated! Fought Pre-E last 6 weeks
Angel (17) Untreated!
Cougar (10) 6 Zofran pills. Mild PPD
Pumpkin (4) Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy, IV's, Zofran and you name it, I've probably tried it.
H.F.G. is in the arms of Jesus (Miscarriage at 3 months/I was 40) after 2 months in bed sick.
Hotbrass
Been There Done That

Postby Jolene » Oct 02, 2005 10:09 pm

I also use Nux Vomica and found it really helped the nausea. I had to up the doseage in the past few months because I think my body got used to it, but I have had success with it. I am glad your remedies are working for you, I hope they continue to!
Jolene
HG Diva

Postby Mom to Aidan & Daniel » Nov 13, 2005 4:49 am

Wow! If we dare have another baby, I'll try it! Wonderful!

Sarah
Sarah
ImageImage
ImageImage
Mom to Aidan & Daniel
Master of HG

Return to Medications, Treatments & Alternative Therapies