Thank you Pepcid!!??

A place to discuss all things treatment-related. Medications, IVs, midlines, PICC lines, NG tubes, sub-q pumps, home health care, etc. Also includes alternative and homeopathic remedies including NAET, vitamins, liver detoxing, and more for active HG and TTC preparation.

Moderators: JennyK, mammaclare, nomore

Thank you Pepcid!!??

Postby BlueEeyore » Aug 08, 2004 5:18 pm

I have been adding pepcid (famotidine) to my TPN the past 2 days and I feel SIGNIFICANTLY better. Could be a fluke. Could be because I'm just finishing my 1st trimester (even though last time I had severe nausea for 9 months). I don't know what it is, but I think that it's worth a try! I'm also on IV zofran (8mg 3 times a day) - but zofran alone doesn't seem to take away the nausea for me.

BTW, IV zofran is SO MUCH NICER to endure than the zofran pump. Those things hurt like hell.
Survivor of 18 months of HG - through 2 long pregnancies.
BlueEeyore
Been There Done That

Postby BlueEeyore » Aug 09, 2004 6:52 pm

Well, today wasn't as good. Not my worst, but not nearly as good as the past 2 days. I think it has to do with the fact that it's Monday and my dh returned to work. I think I really need someone to take care of me. I have no idea how I'm going back to teaching in a little over 2 weeks. :shock:
Survivor of 18 months of HG - through 2 long pregnancies.
BlueEeyore
Been There Done That

Return to Medications, Treatments & Alternative Therapies