Matria shuts down for hurricane Ivan....

A place to discuss all things treatment-related. Medications, IVs, midlines, PICC lines, NG tubes, sub-q pumps, home health care, etc. Also includes alternative and homeopathic remedies including NAET, vitamins, liver detoxing, and more for active HG and TTC preparation.

Moderators: JennyK, mammaclare, nomore

Matria shuts down for hurricane Ivan....

Postby DeColeCody » Sep 14, 2004 7:28 pm

How are you guys getting supplies since they shut the office down? I am on one syringe of Zofran which I will need in the middle of the night. Did anyone get any info for a backup plan?

I really hope they are safe. I really like my nurse. Keep them in your prayers!
DeCole Cody
Suffering in Dallas
Zofran Pump
Reglan - caused depression with pump
Phenergan Suppositories
DeColeCody
Welcomed Friend

Postby aaronsmommy » Sep 14, 2004 8:43 pm

I'm surprised they didn't give you a plan. Do your supplies come from New Orleans too? If not, I'm sure you can get some (I don't know where you are)
They may have ordered everyone a bunch of supplies before shutting down. I would call your pharmacy directly and ask them if they have a delivery scheduled for you tomorrow. If not, maybe your doctor could order one directly without going through Matria this time.
After they closed my local office here in California I called their office in Phoenix, you can always try calling there. I can't remember the number I called but this is the one that I find listed (602) 282-3200
Good luck! (and good luck to New Orleans!)
Aimee
Aimee

Aaron 12/4/02
aaronsmommy
Forums Administrator

Return to Medications, Treatments & Alternative Therapies