hypnotherapy in nyc

A place to discuss all things treatment-related. Medications, IVs, midlines, PICC lines, NG tubes, sub-q pumps, home health care, etc. Also includes alternative and homeopathic remedies including NAET, vitamins, liver detoxing, and more for active HG and TTC preparation.

Moderators: JennyK, mammaclare, nomore

hypnotherapy in nyc

Postby jbflyskts » Sep 26, 2004 10:43 pm

has anyone had success with hypnotherapy in th nyc area? Can you recommend a practitioner?
jaye bea
jbflyskts

Postby DeColeCody » Sep 27, 2004 9:03 am

I am not in NY but have been thinking baout the same thing. My Mom actualy suggested it. If anyone has info it would be great to hear!
DeCole Cody
Suffering in Dallas
Zofran Pump
Reglan - caused depression with pump
Phenergan Suppositories
DeColeCody
Welcomed Friend

Postby kemama » May 12, 2005 3:50 am

I have also been thinking of hypnosis, but I have no clue about it. I get so nauseated from just the thought of food or people mentioning food. I feel like that is not ever going to get better. I can't even watch TV or read magazines because of the food ads. And smells of food-awful! Does anyone have any experience with successful hypnosis for these issues? I am kind of nervous about it and don't know how to find someone to do it. Thanks!
8/97 HG,Preterm labor ; 12/00 NVP,IUGR ; 10/05 HG-Zofran pump, Reglan; Due 8/07
kemama

Postby Jolene » May 14, 2005 5:19 pm

My healer did a combo of massage, accupressure and hypnotherapy all at once and it was AWESOME! I felt great afterwards. I am supposed to remember to do the meditation everyday for 10 mintues and I try to do it before I get out of bed in the morning. I recommend it, at least to give it a try, it can't hurt!
Jolene
HG Diva

Return to Medications, Treatments & Alternative Therapies