Tell me about unisom/B6 please

A place to discuss all things treatment-related. Medications, IVs, midlines, PICC lines, NG tubes, sub-q pumps, home health care, etc. Also includes alternative and homeopathic remedies including NAET, vitamins, liver detoxing, and more for active HG and TTC preparation.

Moderators: JennyK, mammaclare, nomore

Tell me about unisom/B6 please

Postby Janifer » Oct 18, 2004 4:32 pm

I did all the meds but the b6/unisom last pregnancy and I finally settled on 8mg of Zofran 2x day and that kept the vomiting to a couple times a day if I laid completely still on my back. :( I'm actually going to get pregnant again (INSANE) this next month and I keep hearing about the unisom/B6 combo. Can I do this myself without a prescription? How much do I take??? Do tell. :) I still can't believe I'm going to do this again.
Janifer

Postby RebeccaM » Oct 18, 2004 11:18 pm

Congrats on ttc! We are in the same position and it's scary and exciting, all at the same time.

B6 and Unisom are both OTC. There is a great post in the first trimester folder called "Must read on Zofran/B6/Unisom." It is at the top of the list. It is very informative and should answer most of your questions.

Best of luck next month and be sure to let us all know the results. :)
Rebecca
-----------
Mom to:
Tierra Ashlee 9/15/03
Eli Spencer 7/16/05
Haylee Belle 3/4/09
RebeccaM
Forum Moderator

Postby Janifer » Oct 19, 2004 9:23 am

Thanks Rebecca
Janifer

Return to Medications, Treatments & Alternative Therapies