Vancouver, Washington (State)

Get help finding a doctor or discuss questions about/difficulties with your insurance or employer.

Moderators: Atsie, aaronsmommy

Vancouver, Washington (State)

Postby Kenderyl » Nov 03, 2006 12:02 pm

Please help? I need a perinatologist who legitimately knows how to care for and treat HG patients! Someone who is sympathetic and nurturing in demeanor... I've been to 2 OB's, a midwife clinic and now a perinatology clinic who continues to act as if my symptoms are merely "morning sickness".... I've lost 18 lbs in 2 weeks and NO one seems to care (since I was overweight to begin with).

I have CUP insurance. Have been on Zofran and now Kytril, both are ineffective at stopping nausea & vomiting now. I'm taking Meclazine (motion sickness pills) which do nothing.... PICC line was removed due to severe pain in the arm they placed it in and I *may* get the replacement PICC line in my other arm today. (Bad veins, limited access, etc)

I am a survivor of Domestic Violence... so a woman perinatologist is preferred.
Mother to Boo (19), Hopie (18), Kimberz (15), Gracie (9), RiverMonster (6), and our youngest to be...??
Consider me an experienced HG Survivor! 4/5 pregnancies w/ severe HG from conception to birth.
Facebook: Kenderyl
Kenderyl
HG Diva

Postby teddi » Nov 19, 2006 6:15 pm

Sorry for the late reply . Have you checked here:

http://www.helpher.org/mothers/referral ... /index.php
Teddi
Bert , 3/2000 HG#1, wk 6 - birth, GB removed @ 16wks
Chloe & Kaylie, 12/2004 HG #2, wk 7 - birth, pre-E/pancreatitis
~Angel babe~ March 2012
~ Baby Chuckles~ July 2013
teddi