Phoenix OBs? *not for me*

Get help finding a doctor or discuss questions about/difficulties with your insurance or employer.

Moderators: Atsie, aaronsmommy

Phoenix OBs? *not for me*

Postby mammaclare » Jun 08, 2007 2:38 am

Anyone in the East Valley area of Phoenix? Chandler/Mesa/Tempe area?

My little sister lives in Chandler and she and her DH are ditching the birth control in a couple of months (YAY!!). She asked if I could find out any recommendations for good OBs and/or any bad ones to stay away from.

Also, which are the better (and nicer...since maternity is such a money maker and hospitals are all trying to compete with luxury like rooms and such these days!) hospitals for delivery?

And of course, we are praying with everything we have that HG doesn't hit her too...but in case, I'd love her to have an OB who is informed. Little thing is all of 105 lbs and only 5 ft tall and can't well afford to be dropping weight left and right. She also, like me, is the primary breadwinner for she and her husband (he is apprenticing for house appraisal/inspections) so she is scared of getting HG and losing income or her job...anotehr reason to make sure she gets good care from the start.

We have no one else in the family who hsa had HG so I am hoping hard that my case was a one-off and not part of the questionable genetic link among family...

Any input would be greatly appreciated by this *hopefully* soon-to-be Auntie!! :)
Clare
Mommy to Rory Benjamin 8-28-03
And Kieran Alexander 12-15-06
HG Babies-Week 5 to The Bitter End!
mammaclare
Forum Moderator

Postby *** » Jun 08, 2007 8:36 am

No advise just :hugs: and prayers for you !auntie! and your sister.
Forum Moderator

Return to Help with Finding a Doctor, Insurance & Employment