obgyn specialize in hg in pasadena california

Get help finding a doctor or discuss questions about/difficulties with your insurance or employer.

Moderators: Atsie, aaronsmommy

obgyn specialize in hg in pasadena california

Postby erams28 » Jun 30, 2008 1:44 pm

does anyone knows an obgyn thats specialize in hg here in pasadena or ontario california?
erams28

Postby aaronsmommy » Jun 30, 2008 8:12 pm

If I were in that area, I would go see Dr Goodwin near Downtown LA. He is really the only person I know of who can say he actually specializes in HG, and has written much of the recent research on HG. I actually had an appointment with him for a preconception visit, but unfortunately ended up having to cancel, then got pg right away and couldn't make it. I've met him several times since then through the foundation, which he works with closely.

We have had a few members in the Ontario/Riverside area, but most of them have not been particularly happy from what I've seen.

Thomas Murphy Goodwin, MD
University Of Southern California's Women's Hospit
1240 North Mission Road
Los Angeles, California 90033
USA
323-226-3315
Aimee

Aaron 12/4/02
aaronsmommy
Forums Administrator

Postby erams28 » Jul 01, 2008 11:55 am

thanks for the info...i just loss my pregnancy last june 27,i had to abort it because of severe hg.This was my 5th pregnancy and still have no baby.I am really dying to have a baby,but i just can't tolerate these hg.All of my pregnancy went bad because of this hg.Now i am so depressed just by thinking about it.Why me???Of all people why do i have this hg why can't i just have a normal morning sickness.I really wanted to find a doctor that specializes in hg.i hope there will be answers to my questions.
erams28

Postby blest » Aug 26, 2008 2:54 am

i don't know what to say... i feel like i got to this site too late... see Dr. Cooper, Mission Hills, CA and have a conversation with him. the man really helped me.
~Alicia~
blest
Welcomed Friend

Doctor

Postby erams28 » Apr 28, 2009 12:36 pm

I called dr.goodwins office several time but there's no answer at all.I wonder if he changed his number?
erams28

Postby aaronsmommy » Apr 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Unfortunately Dr Goodwin has been having health problems and has been out of work. I have heard that he still hopes to come back, but nobody knows when that might be.
Aimee

Aaron 12/4/02
aaronsmommy
Forums Administrator

Return to Help with Finding a Doctor, Insurance & Employment