Page 1 of 1

need a new Doctor

PostPosted: Aug 22, 2008 8:36 am
by cutiels1125
I'm from Paterson, New Jersey and I need to find a doctor that can help me treat HG. I've been PG twice with severe HG and both PG's were losses due to the lack of help from my previous doctor which by the way knew notthing about HG. I want to know if someone here knows of a doctor familiar with HG becuz i'm TTC and might become PG pretty soon. I want to have my baby this time around instead of losing it like the previous times. My insurance is Oxford and I'm very limited to what doctors I can see but if anyone knows of a doctor near by, please refer me. I can travel even to NYC if I have to but please someone help me, i'm desperate. :(