recs for OBGYN in Dallas, TX?

Get help finding a doctor or discuss questions about/difficulties with your insurance or employer.

Moderators: Atsie, aaronsmommy

recs for OBGYN in Dallas, TX?

Postby djmama » Aug 12, 2009 5:48 pm

I moved to Dallas last year but haven't bothered with an OB (too traumatic with past HG pregnancies). I'm newly pg with #3 and starting down that slippery slope. I feel like Scrat in Ice Age...

Can anyone recommend an OBGYN that won't make me feel like crying when I leave their office? I still have enough reserves this early on to be somewhat coherent but soon I will be a desperate mess...

I prefer near Presby-Dallas or Baylor Downtown but I will go anywhere if someone can give me a vote of confidence for their OB!

I did look on the resource page but just need some extra reassurance about any particular doctor...

Thank you so much!!!!

Debbie
djmama

Postby mamaverde » Nov 04, 2009 2:52 pm

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Brad Thigpen in Ft. Worth. He specializes in high risk pgs and is the first dr I've ever heard who says his main goal is to someday find a cure for HG! I about fell out on the floor for someone who knew so much and is fighting on our behalf! If you haven't found a dr yet, please see him. You won't be sorry at all.
Nissi - at home w/ my silly girls :)
Abigail 10/04 - severe HG
Evangeline 04/07 - moderate HG
Camille Shiloh arrived 05/19/10 - severe HG
ImageImageImage
And I love my dh to pieces for his amazing strength through HG also :)
mamaverde
Been There Done That

Return to Help with Finding a Doctor, Insurance & Employment