Looking for Monroe MI OB

Get help finding a doctor or discuss questions about/difficulties with your insurance or employer.

Moderators: Atsie, aaronsmommy

Looking for Monroe MI OB

Postby jacquelynb » Dec 01, 2009 11:37 am

I know there are several other ladies here from MI. Just wondering if anyone is familiar with the Monroe area. There are only a couple of offices to choose from here as it is a small community. We are fairly new to MI, only moved here a year ago. Any insight would be appreciated!! Thanks!
jacquelynb
Been There Done That

OB GYN in Monroe area

Postby AugustMom » Mar 12, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi,

I am not sure if you are still looking for an OB. I logged into this website after a few years!

I know Ann Arbor might be something of a drive for you, but the Women's OB GYN clinic at Univ of Michigan Health Systems, is one of the best. I had an extremely traumatic PG in 2005 and Dr. Jane Nicholson, who is the director of this clinic along with her group of doctors handled things very smoothly.

I was on Phenergan- Zofran- TPN regime. I hope this helps.

Best,
Samidha
Mom to Ishan, 4yrs old
Hugs and Smiles!!
HG Mom to Ishan (Born:2005)
AugustMom

Postby jacquelynb » Mar 16, 2010 11:22 am

Thank you.

We miscarried again. 3rd time in a row. But I will keep this info. in mind for the next time around. If there is a next time around.
jacquelynb
Been There Done That

Postby AugustMom » Mar 16, 2010 11:57 am

I am deeply sorry for your loss. I'll pray for you. Lets hope there will be a brighter next time. (That's what I have been repeating to myself too)

Hugs
Samidha
Hugs and Smiles!!
AugustMom

Postby jacquelynb » Mar 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Thank you for your kind words. I'm not sure we will be trying again. This might be the end of the road for us. My hg has become more severe with every pg and it was pretty severe to start with. I'm just not sure I can put my DH or DS through it all over again, especially when we have no guarantee of a happy ending.
jacquelynb
Been There Done That

Postby AugustMom » Mar 18, 2010 3:52 pm

I haven't had a miscarriage but a horrid PG that left me with Ostopenia.
I Understand the side effects HG can have, physically and family wise.. We ve been toying with the idea of A Pg but not knowing how my DS, 4 will cope I m really nervous..

Quite envious of women who breeze thru their PGs without so
much as a hitch... Sorry I just vented I think.. I know too many women
in my circle having babies recently....
Hugs and Smiles!!
AugustMom

Return to Help with Finding a Doctor, Insurance & Employment