Springfield, IL

Get help finding a doctor or discuss questions about/difficulties with your insurance or employer.

Moderators: Atsie, aaronsmommy

Springfield, IL

Postby daisyfairside » Dec 02, 2005 3:23 pm

I am in the process of planning my next pregnancy. My first was difficult and we could not find a doctor who truly understood my condition - I was treated with Reglan and Zofran, but was passed between three OBs during the pregnancy (one left on sabattical and the other two shared patients between them). It was confusing and frustrating and I'm trying now to find an OB in the Springfield, IL, area who is familiar and understanding of HG pregnancies.

Any advice/info is GREATLY appreciated! I've asked around and not come up with anything thus far. We've only lived in the area a year and a half, so we're not entirely familiar with the various medical groups but our insurance allows us to go most anywhere.
daisyfairside
HG Expert

Postby kyatksn » Mar 08, 2007 9:17 pm

I know it is quite a drive, and you may have found someone by now, but I have the most wonderful OB in Champaign. He is very knowledgable about HG and very proactive in my care. (Not common I am finding!) Please let me know if you are still looking for someone, and I will get you his info!
kyatksn
HG Diva

Return to Help with Finding a Doctor, Insurance & Employment